v2.0.7 - Event Furniture, Adapters, Glass Conf Room Furniture, and more!
New & Improved:
- 50 Fancy new stacking chairs and 10 new folding tables for the event space up front!
- This also doubles our coworking capacity and opens up the front space for coworking awesomeness!
- Tons of cables and adapters. Monoprice.com rocks.
- VGA and audio extension cables. Now presenters can connect their laptop to the projector from the front of the space instead of having to stand in the back.
- New credenzas for storage and old-school (literally, they came from a school) classiness.
- Big beautiful glass table in the conference room! Thanks Steelcase!
- Glass shelf unit in the conference room! Thanks Steelcase!
- Put password on network to alleviate
- Launched separate B/G, N, and Guest networks
- Implemented load balancing
- Implemented failovers
- Turned on Stickybits
October 13, 2010 at 12:30pm
v 2.0.6 - Settling in
New & Improved:
- Landline phone lines installed! One outgoing line from the conference room, and one fax line. Now if members have a really important call coming up, they won’t have to rely on cell phones or VoIP!
- Somebody brought us a water heater for tea!
- Beautiful new glass door in the back— now the back wall has three big windows instead of two!
- Light fixtures installed in huddle rooms
- Huddle rooms are now cleared out and online!
- Wii is set up in the ballroom!
September 22, 2010 at 6:10pm
v2.0.5 Wrapping Up Construction!
New and improved:
- Walls in kitchen closed up (the last of the walls!)
- Plumbing added for water filter and ice maker (when we get them)
- Painting on front window sill complete
- Painting on all walls, sills, and surfaces complete
- Completed walls and flooring in Nap Loft
- Second bathroom almost almost done! Peter, go install the new faucet!
- Tons of brand new Belkin gear
- Lots of new chairs
- Fancy space divider
- Whiteboards, whiteboards, and more whiteboards!
- Tripod for whiteboard
- New futon for Nap Loft, compliments of Rob Kelley! Thanks Rob!
September 14, 2010 at 4:48pm
v2.0.4 - Got To Admit It’s Getting Better
- Walls going up in kitchen area; half done!
- New wall in Nap Loft to contain air conditioning ducts
- New iPad-painted portraits in main hallway
- Trained new office space managers
- Tile in second bathroom completed!
- Construction equipment in front space consolidated & floor boards removed (now the whole lovely floor is exposed!)
- Covers added to electrical outlets
- Battle-tested wifi with 150+ people during Startup Weekend while running on half of our backup connection— it held up way better than we had anticipated!
September 7, 2010 at 11:30am
v2.0.3 - Step Tile Couch Chairs
New and improved:
- Fancy new chairs
- New rugs (thanks Chris!)
- All wall tile is up in the bathroom
- New step built under fire door in back
- New wall built in front of East wall
- More floor exposed
- New light switches by front door
September 3, 2010 at 3:16pm
v2.0.2 - Less Ugly & Stink
New & improved:
- More mud & spackle on baseboards in back area
- More mud & spackle on exterior walls of conference & meeting rooms
- More framing, walls, and cabinetry around electrical equipment by entrance
- More tile in the second bathroom
- New fab couch! Thanks Dana!
- New fancy chairs for conference room (thanks Whitney & Whitney’s parents!)
September 2, 2010 at 1:29pm
v2.0.1 - Trim & Proper
- Assembled new desks
- Brought in new (old) chairs
- Revamped Dashboard page with new pricing
- Began framing and drywall around electrical equipment near entrance
— This will make the entryway look a lot prettier
— Will also double as a trash container, reducing smell and eyesores
- Firmware upgraded on wireless router
— Thanks Rob for coming in late last night to do this!
- More preparation of baseboards and conference room walls for painting
- New door handles on all the doors!
- Progress tiling the second bathroom
- Work on prioritizing Skype traffic to decrease likelihood of dropped calls
September 1, 2010 at 2:06am
v2.0.0 - Launch!
- Main coworking area prepped for work
- Tables purchased & built
- Floors exposed
- Lighting hung
- Glass cleaned
- Trim painted
- Air conditioner cleaned
- Garbage consolidated
- Construction & other belongings rearranged & consolidated